Beer has a greater protein and vitamin B content than wine, while its antioxidant content is equivalent to that of wine. Hops, a major component for brewing beer, are rich sources of flavonoids, which are potent antioxidants.
You should also know that beer is a very good source of certain minerals that play essential roles in various metabolic processes. If taken in moderate quantities, it can definitely boost your health in a number of ways.
- Beer will keep your kidneys healthy. A recent study has discovered that beer is really good for your kidneys. In fact each bottle of beer you drink reduces your chances of developing kidney stones by 40%.
- Beer can lower your bad cholesterol as well . Here what you need to know -the fibre found in beer can also help in reducing your levels of LDL cholesterol i.e the ‘bad’ type of cholesterol
- Beer can also increase your Vitamin B levels!! According to experts this drink contains several B Vitamins (B1 , B2 , B6 and B12). They also say that beer drinkers have 30% higher level of Vitamin B6 than the non-beer drinkers and level that are twice as high as the wine drinkers. Beer is also a generous source of Vitamin B12.
- Beer for stronger bones. Studies have concluded that elevated level of silicon in beer can contribute to higher bone density.
- Beer also works great as a cure for insomnia! Lactoflavin and nicotinic acid, which are both present in beer, can promote sleep!
- Beer will reduce your risk of a heart attack – significantly! According to the experts, beer drinkers have a 40 to 60 percent reduced risk of suffering a heart attack compared with non-beer drinkers.
- Beer is also great in preventing blood clots! How this works – well, the experts say that the ingredients found in beer help prevent blood clots from forming
- The experts say that beer will boost your memory as well! A recent study has shown that beer drinkers are less likely to suffer from Alzheimer’s disease and dementia than non-beer drinkers.
- This drink will also help you fight stress. A group of experts, at the University of Montreal, have found that two glasses of beer a day can reduce work-related stress or anxiety.
- And finally, beer will make your skin look more youthful and beautiful! Ladies, that’s great – right? The experts say that certain vitamins in beer can regenerate the skin and have a positive impact on pigmentation. Your skin becomes smoother and suppler.
Thanks for reading and don’t forget to share!
You May Also Like